Tuesday 14 March 2017

Interview Planning

I am now starting to think about ideas for my 3 minute interview that I will be recording for this module. I started to look into local news stories in Brighton to find something to interview a friend about, however I was unable to find something that I find genuinely interesting. I kept coming back to the idea of looking into the LGBTQ+ community in Brighton as it is a big part of both my life, and others around me. Brighton is well-known to be very accepting of all members of this community and very openly gay. 

I want to be able to interview someone who is part of this community in order to get their own personal experience of the community in Brighton and how they feel living here. I also believe that someone who is both part of the LGBT+ community and Brighton's community will have a lot of interesting things to say about, as they would have previously thought about it. 


On the other hand, it may be interesting to also interview someone who lives in Brighton but who is not part of the LGBT community in order to get a different persons opinion. When I record my interview I will be using the Marantz audio recorder along with the Sennheiser dynamic handheld microphone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment