Monday 27 March 2017

Recording Interview #2

Today I recorded my main interview and this was of my friend Ellen who is a member of the LGBTQ community. The image bellow displays the questions that I asked her, as well as how I want to lay the interview out. I recorded  three main questions, however then decided it would be a good idea to get some more information so then added the question "What do you enjoy most about the LGBTQ scene in Brighton?".


Recording was very successful as Ellen gave some insightful answers that I wanted to hear and I believe that this is because I directed the questions the best way to achieve good answers. I also let ellen read over the questions before she answered them on recording so that she didn't feel under pressure to come up with an answer on the spot. Furthermore, today I recorded a four minute background sound outside my accommodation in order to create a sound bed for my interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment