Sunday 9 April 2017

Editing Soundscape #1

Today was spent editing the rough cut of my soundscape on Adobe Audition. I started by sorting out my sound files after exporting them into a new project. I listened through the sound files and split them into sounds from the pier, and sounds from the beach. 


After I had done this on two different tracks I further manipulated different clips in order to cut them how I want them to be, as well as changing volumes and layering them. So far, my soundscape is 2 minutes long and it transfers from pier sounds, to beach sounds, back to pier sounds. As I further edit this I want it to go back to beach sounds so that it ends more peacefully for the viewer. 


I have purposely made the pier sections sound very busy and crowded in order to give the listener a feel of what it would be like on a busy day in Brighton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment